Brian Henson (b. 1963) is a puppeteer, director, producer, writer, performer, and Co-Chief Executive Officer of the Jim Henson Company. Son of Jim Henson, Brian Henson oversees Jim Henson's Creature Shop and was part of the team that first created and utilized the Henson Performance Control System, a custom-based interface for puppeteers, which won an Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science Scientific and Engineering Award in 1992. Recently, he has been leading the Shop's work with its revolutionary digital puppeteering technology, the Henson Digital Puppetry Studio, and has served as director for Frances, The Skrumps, and select episodes of Sid the Science Kid.
Digital Studio performer credits
Digital Studio directoral credits
- The Skrumps
- Sid the Science Kid
- Frances (select episodes)
Other directoral credits
- Mother Goose Stories (select episodes)
- Dinosaurs (select episodes)
- "The Muppet Christmas Carol"
- "Muppet Treasure Island" (featured HDPS characters)
- Muppets Tonight (select episodes)
- "Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story"
- Farscape (select episodes)
- Farscape: "The Peacekeeper Wars" (featured HDPS characters)
- "Battleground" (featured HDPS effects)